CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.64
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.21
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $23.01Trending at AU $23.48
About this product
- DescriptionWhy is strength important? How can you stay healthy? What are some fun, simple exercises we can all do to stay fit? Answer these questions and more with this simple and engaging text in the Exercise! series. Levelled text and vivid images help teach readers about important health concepts, while step-by-step directions help readers practise exercises on their own.
- Author BiographyEllen Labrecque is a freelance writer who lives in Pennsylvania with her husband and two kids. She has written over 20 children's books. Previously, she was a Senior Editor at Sports Illustrated Kids Magazine. She loves writing, running, and spending time outside.
- Author(s)Ellen Labrecque
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication06/07/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleYoung Explorer: Exercise!
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.