All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.46
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.12
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
About this product
- DescriptionFor some, the ability to cry when in emotional pain has been purposely forgotten. This is a practical step-step guide that when used correctly will bring about crying. Also contained within are personal insights the author shares that were invaluable in unlocking the necessary human elements needed to accept one's vulnerability and let go into the tears.
- Author(s)Shane E Demorais
- Date of Publication23/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.