All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of 20 specific spiritual practices are grouped into the categories 'Meditative Practice', 'Ministry Practice', 'Media Practice','Mind Practice', and 'Movement Practice'. Each entry is aimed at achieving mindfulness in simple activities.Because there is one-size-fits-all practice, each piece concludes with a brief discussion of the personality types that might be drawn to a given practice. In addition, the foreword by Brian Taylor lays out the theological underpinnings of spiritual practice in general.
- Author BiographyRenee Miller is a writer, poet, priest, entrepreneur, long-distance truck driver in training, and CREDO conference leader. From 1988 to 1997, she served as Director of the Diocesan School for Faith Ministry and as Canon to the Ordinary in the Diocese of Idaho. From 1997 to 2001 she served as Canon to the Ordinary in the Diocese of El Camino Real. Brian C. Taylor is a guitarist, woodworker, priest, writer, CREDO conference leader, husband and father. He has served as rector of St. Michael and All Angels Episcopal Church in Albuquerque, NM, since 1983. Diane Walker is a photographer, writer, and Episcopal communicator, who lives in Bainbridge Island, WA.
- Author(s)Renee Miller
- PublisherChurch Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication31/08/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorehouse Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.