All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the authors of The Leadership Challenge, a workbook to strengthen every leader's capacity for developing and sustaining credibility Accompanying the publication of the Second Edition of their bestselling book Credibility: How Leaders Gain and Lose It, Why People Demand It, leadership gurus James Kouzes and Barry Posner (authors of The Leadership Challenge) create a guide to help leaders put into practice The Six Disciplines of Credibility: Discovering Your Self, Appreciating Constituents and Their Diversity, Affirming Shared Values, Developing Capacity, Serving a Purpose, and Sustaining Hope. Through practical individual activities, the reader will assemble a blueprint for implementing the principles of credibility in their everyday practice of leadership. * Offers a series of activities to build leaders' understanding and application of Kouzes and Posner's proven, systematic approach to leading with credibility * Written by the authors of The Leadership Challenge and based on their bestselling book, Credibility: How Leaders Gain and Lose It, Why People Demand It * Contains easy-to-use worksheets that make efficient learning simple and practical The credibility of its leaders is critical to the success of any organization. This workbook provides a path for mastering this foundational principle of exemplary leadership.
- Author BiographyJames M. Kouzes is a professional speaker, cited by the Wall Street Journal as one of the top twelve executive educators in the U.S., and an executive leadership fellow at the Leavey School of Business, Santa Clara University, California. Barry Z. Posner is professor of leadership at Santa Clara University and former dean of the Leavey School of Business. Jim and Barry are the coauthors of The Leadership Challenge, The Truth About Leadership, Encouraging the Heart, and A Leader's Legacy. They also developed the highly-acclaimed Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI) a 360-degree assessment tool based on The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership. Jane Bozarth is e-learning coordinator for the Central Personnel office for the North Carolina State government and author of Social Media for Trainers and other books, and coauthor, with Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner, of The Challenge Continues training package.
- Author(s)Barry Z. Posner,James M. Kouzes,Jane Bozarth
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/08/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleJ-B Leadership Challenge: Kouzes/Posner
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight456 g
- Width204 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.