All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
About this product
- DescriptionStress has its roots at the very essence of life, and has caused more suffering and diminishment of the human spirit than any other form of affliction. The Stress-Disease Epidemic of our times confronts us both with the financial cost and political issues around obtaining and dealing with health and our health-care systems. The medical and scientific aspects of the effects of the stress on our immune system and body, the importance of breathing properly and of Qi in nutrition, water and buildings is expanded upon with text and charts. The importance of boosting the immune system and taking action to reduce stress on all levels makes it very clear why we need make our health a first priority. * Grandmaster Lowe shows in clear and comprehensive details the effects our lifestyle and physical, emotional and spiritual stress creates and its cause and cure. * Provides a simple exercise set that is easy to follow and practice for the layperson. * Meticulously explains both the medical and scientific benefit of the ancient art of LAMAS Qi Gong and the theory and practice of the exercise of Lion's Tail Qi Gong to benefit emotional, spiritual and physical healing. * Discusses Qi flow in buildings, Qi and water and Qi and Nutrition and Qi and the important of Qi enhancing and Qi depleting foods.
- Author(s)Adrian Simon Lowe
- PublisherHays (Nicolas) Ltd ,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/08/2010
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationYork Beach
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHays (Nicolas) Ltd ,U.S.
- Weight653 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.