All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the effects of physiological stress, this volume looks at ways to reduce these effects and to improve health overall. In addition to defining stress, the author discusses: personality types and temperaments; stress and reproduction; the immune system; depression; memory and stress; and ageing. He also provides practical tips on stress management techniques, including breathing exercises, massage and physical exercise.
- Author BiographyVinay V Joshi has a degree in B.E. (Production Engineering) from Mumbai University and did his M.S. in Computer Sciences from Cambridge University, UK. He is Chairman, Medstream Pharmaceuticals. He is founder of Comutee Robotics Pvt. Ltd. And Consultant, J.P. Morgan Financial Services, New York.
- Author(s)Vinay V. Joshi
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, port.
- Weight195 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine16 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.