All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYoga teacher and veteran author Kate Hanley shares her expert advice on how to reduce and prevent stress with over 100 simple and inspirational exercises. Eight out of ten Americans report being stressed. In Stress Less, you can learn how to conquer stress and find inner peace with these practical mindfulness exercises. Each exercise can help you pause, evaluate your mental state, and pull yourself out of a heightened state of anxiety and back down to a calm, clear-minded base. Each page has a prompt that can give your mind, body, and heart a moment of peace in a world of chaos.
- Author BiographyKate Hanley is an author, yoga teacher, and personal development coach who helps busy women focus on the things that matter so they can stop stressing about the things that don't. In addition to working one-on-one with clients, Kate teaches and speaks about mindful time management, avoiding burnout, and finding work-life balance at companies and events. She's been quoted in Harvard Business Review, The New York Times, Fortune, and has appeared on the Today show, where she noticed seconds before the cameras started rolling that her sweater was on backwards-it was the perfect opportunity to practice what she teaches. Kate lives in Providence, Rhode Island, with her husband and two kids. Visit her at MsMindBody.com or on Twitter at @KateHan.
- Author(s)Kate Hanley
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication20/04/2017
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight224 g
- Width139 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.