All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.63
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionLooking at some of the most common sources of stress in our lives - occupational, relationship, genetic and environmental - this book reveals some of the ideas and techniques that focus on the causes of stress, rather than just demonstrating how to deal with the symptoms.
- Author BiographyElisabeth Wilson's background was in medicine before becoming a journalist. She was Editor of Psychiatry in Practice, before moving into consumer journalism. She has written widely for the national press and was Health and Wellbeing editor at She magazine for 10 years. Elisabeth is author of Re-energise your sex life, and Stress proof your life, both in the 52 Brilliant Ideas series.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Wilson
- PublisherInfinite Ideas Limited
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series Title52 Brilliant Ideas
- Place of PublicationDurrington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInfinite Ideas Limited
- Out-of-print date05/03/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width171 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.