All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.39Trending at AU $24.52
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.74
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.50
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $14.72
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $19.25
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $24.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis title gives listners techniques to urish the kidneys and counteract stress. Learn self-acupressure, deep breathing excercises and gentle stretches to feel more relaxed and enhance the quality of your life in as little as just five minutes a day.
- Author BiographyMichael Reed GachMichael Reed Gach, Ph.D is the Founder and Director of The Acupressure Institute in Berkeley, California, and the creator of the Acu-Yoga system. He received his B.A. in Social Relations from Immaculate Heart College, and his Ph.D. in Acupressure Health Care from Columbia Pacific University. He is the author of The Bum Back Book; Greater Energy at Your Fingertips; his bestseller Acupressure's Potent Points, and Arthritis Relief at Your Fingertips, as well as numerous audio and videotapes. His Acu-Yoga book is in its twelfth printing, and has been translated into German and Spanish.
- Author(s)Michael Reed Gach
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series TitleGuided self-healing
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Weight113 g
- Width146 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Running Time75
- Edition Statementabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.