All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, the USA is treated as a system that has been stress-tested by four unique events: the War on Terror, Hurricane Katrina, the Financial Meltdown that led to the Great Recession and the Giant Oil Spill. The author uses stress-testing to identify weaknesses within the system, and examine the response to disaster.
- Author BiographyJohn Rennie Short is Professor of Public Policy at the University of Maryland Baltimore County, USA. He is author of 35 books and numerous academic articles regarding cities, environmental issues and cartography.
- Author(s)John Rennie Short
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/05/2013
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight395 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.