All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionHow often do you hear people saying theyre stressed? Is it a 21st century epidemic or just a buzzword? Stress is a wide-ranging term that covers a lot of other emotions, and the fact is that while some people seem to be stressed with everything, plenty of others dont even recognise when they are seriously stressed. Most of us put too much pressure on ourselves to be perfect, to be pleasant, or to satisfy some handed-down beliefs about ourselves. This book includes advice from experts and recent research, as well as practical ways of dealing with stressful situations at home and at work. Its easy to read style shows you how to cope during circumstances of extreme stress and where to get help. There are plenty of self-help tips and ideas as well as suggestions for relaxation techniques and exercise to help you chill out. It might be you who is suffering from stress or it could be someone close to you and this book is here to help. When you are experiencing the worst time of your life, having the tools to cope will help you to get through it.
- Author BiographyFrances Ives has been self-employed for most of her career as a journalist, writer and PR consultant. She has diversified many times and has enjoyed the flexibility that being self-employed brings. Most recently she qualified as a teacher of English as a Foreign Language. She also runs the health and wellbeing website, Healthy Soul, www.healthysoul.co.uk for people who want to take responsibility for their own wellbeing. Frances has written for a wide range of national newspapers and womens magazines and also wrote the book a book on the subject of stess.
- Author(s)Frances Ives
- Date of Publication31/03/2012
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight206 g
- Width195 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.