All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionArguing that people in their fifties can be just as flexible and athletic as people in their twenties and thirties, the author outlines a variety of exercises designed to improve flexibility after the half-century mark. Original.
- Author BiographyKarl Knopf is the coordinator for the fitness therapist program at Foothill College of California.
- Author(s)Karl G. Knopf,Steve Stiefel
- PublisherUlysses Press
- Date of Publication10/02/2005
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUlysses Press
- Content Note200 illustrations
- Weight282 g
- Width195 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.