All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the hugely successful Complete Guide to Stretching, this new series from Chris Norris is a sport-specific three-phase programme of stretching, from beginner level, through intermediate stretches, to advanced dynamic development. Chris introduces the book with some advice on self-assessment and warm-ups, and at the end of the book there is a training log to assess development and a handy section on treating injuries encountered in racquet sports. With stretches illustrated with full-colour photography, and in a handy sports bag-sized format, Stretching for Racquet Sports is your ideal partner on court.
- Author BiographyChris Norris is a chartered physiotherapist, sports scientist and established lecturer and consultant. He has over 20 years' experience in treating soft-tissue injuries and specialises in sports injuries and exercise therapy. As Norris Associates he runs two private clinics in Cheshire and provides consultancy to blue-chip industries and several leading sports clubs. He is the author of a number of books, including the bestselling Complete Guide to Stretching and also Stretching for Running, both published by A&C Black.
- Author(s)Christopher M. Norris
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/10/2008
- SubjectBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteFull-colour photography
- Weight120 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.