All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.67Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most lively areas of debate in psychology today concerns the relationship between perception and mental representation. This issue spans virtually all domains of psychological investigation, from development to perception, from computer to neuropsychological models of human cognition. Recent studies have shown that there is a strong relationship between memory and mental representation, but others have shown that images are open to reinterpretation and manipulation, and therefore are t merely static images or mental representations of memories. Core chapters by three researchers in the midst of this debate, Maria Brandimonte, Geir Kaufmann, and Dan Reisberg, make up the central portion of this fascinating book.
- Author(s)Cesare Cornoldi,Daniel Reisberg,Geir Kaufmann,Maria A. Brandimonte,Robert H. Logie
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication14/03/1996
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCounterpoints: Cognition, Memory & Language S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1996
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteline figures
- Weight302 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.