Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionWrestling and music are Kurt's first loves, running is his oldest love. Kurt takes his music writing talents to storytelling. Join him through 10 years of running half marathons, marathons, and even a triathlon. You will read about Nashville, Virginia Beach, Washington DC, homeless people, Shingles, going home, death, floods, a near ambulance ride, beanie weenies, and even hemorrhoids. You will laugh. You will cry. You might even sing a song. You will feel the pain of running 26.2 miles and the joy of crossing that finish line. At the end of each race, you will read about a lesson relating to running that race with how to live life. So take that first step with Kurt. You won't be sorry.
- Author(s)Kurt Herron
- Date of Publication11/12/2013
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.