All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionA Hon Classic, first published in 1959, this unusual, highly praised vel is set in the coal-mining valleys of Wales at a time of near-starvation. After a much-hated mine manager is found dead, suspense and suspicion grow among the miners, men who, despite their poverty, abound with humour and warmth. The tension grows until the truth about the killing is discovered by one of the miners' own leaders...
- Author BiographyMenna Gallie grew up in a South Wales mining village in the 1920s, and became an English teacheras well as the author of six critically acclaimed novels.
- Author(s)Menna Gallie
- PublisherHonno Ltd
- Date of Publication24/03/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCeredigion
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHonno Ltd
- Weight142 g
- Width123 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byProf. Angela V. John
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.