All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $18.15
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionEllen Bailey struggles to overcome the loss of her Washington, D.C., lifestyle and hang on to the brilliant husband who's drifting away. Resentment over her husband's early retirement and their subsequent move propels her out onto the lane that leads from their lakeshore home. As Ellen trudges down the road, she is struck by her husband's car. Her new neighbors, Maggie MacDonald and Wanda Santiago, attempt to share God's love with Ellen, but she rebuffs their efforts. Relying on prescription pain killers, Ellen plods through her new life. The three women bond as they kayak on the nineteen connected lakes, kwn as the String of Pearls, work together to solve a rash of robberies, and strategize about Maggie's fledgling romance.
- Author(s)Lydia Moen
- PublisherElk Lake Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication15/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElk Lake Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight493 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.