All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionMy journey began when I was a child and I was repeatedly attacked by a demon. As a young adult I wanted to learn more about my supernatural experiences. I began journaling my dreams and I saw a pattern emerge. What I was dreaming about days, weeks, or years before was happening in my waking life. My encounter with my twin soul at the age of twenty-four would forever change me. When my eyes met his eyes I felt Eternity open up. I wanted to kw what was this consciousness behind this awareness. I began my esoteric studies and found in religious text answers to what I have experienced throughout my life. I had my kundalini awakening at the age of thirty-two. This was due to a psychological crisis when my marriage was falling apart. I also contribute my yearning for God and years of yoga to my awakening. I began blogging three years after my awakening. After twenty years of journaling my dreams, insights, and encounters with other beings; I finally saw the meaning they had for me. I finally had gained the confidence to publicly share my journals. Now I am thirty-eight and have strung together all of my life experiences and found they do serve a higher purpose. God's abode is within every human heart. All one needs to do is yearn for God. God does speak through dreams. God also does reveal Himself to the devote Seeker. One must die to ego for God to reveal His secret.
- Author BiographyMadison Meadows grew up in rural Illinois. As a child her parents did not believe she was being attacked by a demon. They divorced when she was nine and this caused her to go into a depression. She moved to Phoenix to live with her father at the age of 15. Her complicated inner life she kept hidden. She started down a road of self destruction when at the age of 18 she became an exotic dancer. Her Christian upbringing brought her shame and her demons haunted her. She began to journal her dreams, insights, spirit encounters, and astral projections. Her faith in God got her through many dark nights. She has been blogging about her supernatural experiences for the last three years. Madison Meadows has learned that the worst things in your life are there to strengthen your spirit. Madison's mad love for God enables her to share with others her incredible journey.
- Author(s)Madison Michelle Meadows
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Aaron Hernandez
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.