All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionA complete where-to-fish guide for the saltwater striped bass fisherman, covering prime locations from the Outer Banks to Stonington CT. Includes savvy angling tips on tackle, technique, and strategies.
- Author(s)Frank Daignault
- PublisherBurford Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/12/2010
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationSpringfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBurford Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight299 g
- Width141 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.