All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionYear 4 of syndicated columnist Scott Q Marcus's series of Inspirational Playful Columns on Diet, Weight Loss, Living Well, Changing Habits, and Other Acts of Faith. An easy read guaranteed to inspire, uplift, and even generate a few laughs.
- Author BiographyScott Q Marcus lost 70 pounds while going through one of the most tumultuous years of his life by learning the habits he was trying to change were not the problem ; they were a symptom of a need-to-be-perfect belief that holds so many of us back from our true potential. The reality is that small changes made more times than not generate more results than big changes rarely completed. In effect, the pursuit of perfection gets in the way of getting better. Hence his series of uplifting, motivational books with the title Strive for Imperfection. His topics, and the uplifting columns in this book, do not just appeal to people losing weight because they are NOT about carbs, calories, and calisthenics; instead they cover a wide range of topics from conflict management to goal setting. Yet, all share an empowering belief in the spirit within. Scott is the past president of the Northern California chapter of the National Speakers Association, a syndicated columnist, and an ambassador for an international weight loss company, where he has led meetings for over two decades. He is also the founder of ThisTimeIMeanIt.com, helping people and organizations get past what holds them back. Those struggling with change find Scott's strategies on how to enhance productivity, reduce stress, and improve morale the perfect solution. Hundreds come to see him time and time again to share in his THINspirational, playful, energetic delivery, described as a cross between attitude 101, group therapy, and a southern revival. Although his topics are NOT necessarily about eating and diet - he has he has been known to work for good quality chocolate (but he'll deny it).
- Author(s)MR Scott Q Marcus Crp
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.