All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKate Spencer and her best friend Monica Parry have eugh on their plates with their boisterous families and the day-to-day running of their Liverpool homes. But the plight of a neighbour's teenage daughter is a cry for help they can't igre...
- Author BiographyJoan Jonker was born and bred in Liverpool. She led a rich and varied life and was devoted to her family. Before writing novels, she worked tirelessly for the charity-run organisation Victims of Violence which she founded in 1976. Sadly, Joan died in 2006, but she is remembered fondly by her family and friends and her multitude of fans.
- Author(s)Joan Jonker
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication04/11/2002
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight262 g
- Width114 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.07
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.