All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionUnpublished works of the pioneer of sound art.
- Author BiographyChristina Kubisch (*1948) has participated in numerous international exhibitions: 2001 Visual Sound, Mattress Factory, Pittsburgh, 2000 Carl Djerassi Honorary Fellowship (US),1990 Biennial in Sydney, 1987 documenta 8, Kassel, Germany, 1980/82 Venice Biennial de la Motte-Haber is Professor for Systematice Music studies at the Technical University, Berlin. Publications on music psychology (Handbooks of Music Psychology), music of the 20th century (Edgar Varese) and esthetics (music and visual arts). Christoph Metzger, born 1962 in Munich, is musicologist and curator of interdisziplinary projects. Since 2004 Baltic Sea Biennials of Sound Art. Prof. Dr Wulf Herzogenrath, born in 1944 in Rathenow/Mark Brandenburg, has been the director of Kunsthalle Bremen since 1994 and has over the past years successfully organized numerous special exhibitions on the theme of media art, as well as art in and around 1900.
- PublisherKehrer Verlag
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationHeidelberg
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintKehrer Verlag
- Weight1056 g
- Width270 mm
- Height230 mm
- Artist(s)Christina Kubisch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.