All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe Principles Of A Successful And Lasting Marriage Love is the most important aspect of marriage to many people. Most of us decide whether or t to get married more on the basis of our feelings of love than of any other aspect of our relationship, and we evaluate the success of our marriage on the basis of those feelings more than anything else. A surprising feature of the love aspect of marriage is that, even in these times of rapid social change and invative lifestyles, it is an aspect that most people do t want to change. This very important part of marriage is, however, difficult to study because love means very different things to different people and it is an extremely difficult experience to define. If you're about to get married, if you've just gotten married, or if you've been in a marriage that seems to be going where, then this book is for you. Kwing how to make your marriage work is an important aspect of happily living the rest of your adult life. Strong Marriage, Happy Life teaches you the core principles of successful marriages and how you can implement them to make your marriage work. In other words, this book teaches you the secrets to having a happy married life. It's exactly how our favourite fairy tales end: you and your spouse living happily ever after. Gain Insight Into The Following Factors Of A Successful Marriage... Nurturing Love Keeping the Ties Sexuality in Marriage Coping with Stress Preparing for Parenthood Your Marriage As The Years Pass Much, much more!
- Author(s)Sonya Dawson
- Date of Publication08/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.