Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.34Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.04Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $60.06Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.57Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
About this product
- DescriptionA must-read for fans of Agatha Christie's Poirot and Margery Allingham's Campion Mysteries, Lord Peter Wimsey is the immortal amateur sleuth created by Dorothy L Sayers. Can Lord Peter Wimsey prove that Harriet Vane is t guilty of murder - or find the real poisoner in time to save her from the gallows? Impossible, it seems. The Crown's case is watertight. The police are adamant that the right person is on trial. The judge's summing-up is also clear. Harriet Vane is guilty of the killing her lover. And Harriet Vane shall hang. But the jury disagrees.
- Author BiographyDorothy L Sayers was born in Oxford in 1893, and was both a classical scholar and a graduate in modern languages. As well as her popular Lord Peter Wimsey series, she wrote several religious plays, but considered her translations of Dante's Divina Commedia to be her best work. She died in 1957.
- Author(s)Dorothy L. Sayers
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication31/10/1968
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleLord Peter Wimsey Mysteries
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew English Library Ltd
- Out-of-print date27/04/2016
- Weight154 g
- Width116 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.