Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $74.00
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.16
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.09
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.88
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- Description1820: In the Gulf waters off the Texas coast, the pirate Jean Lafitte and his partner Jim Bowie launch an attack on the Mother Mary, a slave ship carrying invaluable treasure. The Present: Fifth-generation Texas Ranger Caitlin Strong is investigating the murder of the oil-rig crew that had found the long-lost wreckage of the Mother Mary. The crew uncovered something else beneath the surface of the sea-something connected to a terrorist attack about to be launched by a mad, American-born cleric. With the stakes higher than any she has encountered before, Caitlin's only chance to defeat the terrorists lies in the darkest reaches of the Louisiana bayou. In the end, only the strongest of vengeance can win the day.
- Author BiographyJON LAND is the acclaimed author of numerous bestsellers, including Strong Enough to Die, Strong Justice, and The Seven Sins. Land lives in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Author(s)Jon Land
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication24/07/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date19/01/2017
- Weight227 g
- Width102 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.