Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionGive staff members the kwledge they need to help children build lifelong social and emotional skills that lead to satisfaction, success, and resilience. This two-hour training helps participants develop an understanding of these topics, determine why they are critical areas of focus in early childhood, and identify best practices to support children in their classrooms and programme. Printable files include: A Facilitator's Guide with instructions and script; A Participant Guide; and Info-to-Go resource flyers for families and staff members. Part of the Healthy Children, Healthy Lives Training and Resources series, this CD-ROM provides materials that support Healthy Children, Healthy Lives: The Wellness Guide for Early Childhood Programs , also available from Redleaf Press.
- Author BiographySharon Bergen is the executive director of the Minnesota Association for the Education of Young Children and the Minnesota School-Age Care Alliance, as well as the author of Best Practices for Training Early Childhood Professionals. She is an experienced and active trainer with years of experience working in a wide range of early childhood and school-age programs. She holds a master's degree in early childhood education and is currently finishing her PhD for training and performance improvement. Rachel Robertson , MA, is the director of education and development at Bright Horizons. She has more than twenty years of experience in the education field and has served as a professional development and education quality consultant, classroom teacher, centre director, and quality and training manager. She is the author of numerous early childhood articles and presents professional development seminars at national conferences. Rachel holds a master's degree in early childhood education.
- Author(s)Rachel Robertson,Sharon Bergen
- PublisherRedleaf Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleHealthy Children, Healthy Lives Training and Resources
- Place of PublicationSt Paul, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedleaf Press
- Weight100 g
- Width125 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.