Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.61Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuild your center of power! Stronger Abs and Back shows how to develop the body's most important source of energy and support - its core muscle groups. The abdominal and back muscles form the foundation for enhanced fitness and athletic performance. Featuring 165 exercises and packed with training advice, this illustrated guide is your training manual to rock-hard abs and strong supportive back muscles that prevent low back injury and pain. Stronger Abs and Back is for athletes and fitness enthusiasts who want firm, high-performance bodies.
- Author Biography<b>Dean Brittenham</b> is the athletic director at the Shiley Athletic Elite Program at Scripps Clinic in La Jolla, California. He also is CEO of S.P.O.R.T. Elite, Ltd., an organization that promotes athletic performance, human health, and physical fitness through education, research, training, and service.</p>Dean Brittenham's background includes more than 40 years of teaching, training, and coaching athletes of all ability levels in many different sports. As a recognized expert in strength and conditioning, he is a popular speaker at camps, clinics, and symposia around the world. He has served as the strength and conditioning coach for both the Indiana Pacers and the New England Patriots, and he has trained a number of top-ranked tennis, volleyball, and cycling athletes.</p>Dean enjoys traveling, reading, and gardening. He lives in Escondido, California, with his wife, Beverly.</p><b>Greg Brittenham</b>, Dean's son, is the strength and conditioning coach of the New York Knicks and has helped condition such NBA basketball pros as Patrick Ewing, Doc Rivers, and Derek Harper as well as players from the Orlando Magic and the Indiana Pacers. He also is the president of S.P.O.R.T. Elite, Ltd.</p>Greg has been a leader in athletic conditioning since 1978. He and his father were codirectors of the Center for Athletic Development at the National Institute for Fitness and Sport in Indianapolis. Greg holds a master's degree in kinesiology from Indiana University and is author of <i>Complete Conditioning for Basketball</i>.</p>An avid spokesperson for the importance of athletic conditioning, Greg has presented and demonstrated his training methods and programs to several prominent athletic groups, including the United States Tennis Association and the United States Olympic Committee.</p>Greg lives in Stamford, Connecticut, with his wife, Luann, and their two children, Max and Rachel.</p>
- Author(s)Dean Brittenham,Greg Brittenham
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication20/02/1997
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1997
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note28 black & white illustrations, 188 black & white halftones
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.