CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
About this product
- DescriptionJodie is frightened. Of her husband, Jack. He is a bully who controls her life, telling her what she should do; giving her daily chores and forbidding her from seeing her friends. He controls Jodie by verbal abuse but is t adverse to the use of physical, even sexual violence. Jodie realises that she is becoming more dependent on alcohol to help ease her mental stress as she tries to appease her husband. Their son, Christopher, CJ, is all too aware of his mother's situation, but he is occupied with his own problems with a bully at school and is too frightened of his father's wrath to ask for help. Tragically, it is a hit and run incident which opens up a path for them both to escape from their situations. Jodie discovers kindness and affection from a totally unexpected quarter and CJ finds the strength to fight back. There are still numerous loose ends to be tidied up but mother and son can at last begin to feel that life can be good.
- Author BiographyEmma Coray was born in Crantock, Cornwall and raised in Milton Keynes. She now lives in Qatar with her husband. Struck is her first novel.
- Author(s)Emma Coray
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication29/05/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Weight290 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.