All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionStructural Adjustment Programmes (SAPs) are an important feature of contemporary development, yet they are often evaluated in the terms set out by lenders themselves, igring the wider implications of SAPs. Structural Adjustment attempts to situate SAPs in a wider development context featuring case material from the UK, USA, Ghana, Mexico, India, Jamaica, Turkey, Eastern Europe, Mali, Zimbabwe and Sierra Leone, the book addresses SAPs in the lenders' terms, before addressing macro-ecomic issues, the impacts on social groups, and the impact upon welfare policies such as education and health. Beyond ecomic analysis, the role of the state in the process, the impact of these programmes on services and the environment are also analysed.
- Author(s)Alfred B. Zack-Williams,Bob Milward,Ed Brown,Giles Mohan,Ray Bush
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/02/2000
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white tables
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.