All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionProvides Step-by-Step Instruction Structural Analysis: Principles, Methods and Modelling outlines the fundamentals involved in analyzing engineering structures, and effectively presents the derivations used for analytical and numerical formulations. This text explains practical and relevant concepts, and lays down the foundation for a solid mathematical background that incorporates MATLAB(R) ( prior kwledge of MATLAB is necessary), and includes numerous worked examples. Effectively Analyze Engineering Structures Divided into four parts, the text focuses on the analysis of statically determinate structures. It evaluates basic concepts and procedures, examines the classical methods for the analysis of statically indeterminate structures, and explores the stiffness method of analysis that reinforces most computer applications and commercially available structural analysis software. In addition, it covers advanced topics that include the finite element method, structural stability, and problems involving material nlinearity. MATLAB(R) files for selected worked examples are available from the book's website. Resources available from CRC Press for lecturers adopting the book include: * A solutions manual for all the problems posed in the book * Nearly 2000 PowerPoint presentations suitable for use in lectures for each chapter in the book * Revision videos of selected lectures with added narration * Figure slides Structural Analysis: Principles, Methods and Modelling exposes civil and structural engineering undergraduates to the essentials of structural analysis, and serves as a resource for students and practicing professionals in solving a range of engineering problems.
- Author BiographyGianluca Ranzi is an associate professor and the director of the Centre for Advanced Structural Engineering at the University of Sydney, specializing in the analysis and design of concrete and composite steel-concrete structures. Raymond Ian Gilbert is an emeritus professor at the University of New South Wales. He has over 35 years' experience in teaching structural analysis and design and is a specialist in the analysis and design of reinforced and prestressed concrete structures. .
- Author(s)Gianluca Ranzi,Raymond Ian Gilbert
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2014
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCRC Press
- Content Note665 black & white illustrations, 52 black & white tables
- Weight1202 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.