All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis extensively revised and updated fourth edition provides engineers with the principles and tools needed to turn their familiarity with earlier ACI Codes into more profitable, time-saving routine designs. Created to be used with the ACI Code and Commentary, this outstanding guide follows the new Code format with information covered in more specific sections and subsections in order to enhance clarity. In addition, it shortens the time needed for computer-aided design and analysis, converts code formulas from the review form to direct design, and presents simple formulas, tabulations, and charts for conservative longhand direct design. Two convenient indices - a subject index and a 1995 Code section index - are provided, enabling engineers to quickly locate all Code references to a particular topic, as well as concise interpretation of a given Code section. The Guide also saves engineers time and effort on the job with its detailed coverage of: * torsional stiffness, * braced and unbraced slender columns with and without sidesway, * wide-module joist systems, * reinforcement details for ecomy in design, detailing, fabricating, field erection, and inspection, * latest ASTM material specifications, * anchorage, development, and splice requirements, * high-strength concrete, * comparisons between wall and column ecomy, * structural plain concrete. More than ever, the sure-handed Structural Design Guide to the ACI Building Code is an indispensable practical reference for structural, civil, and architectural engineers and students who want to safely meet modern building requirements while taking full advantage of every ecomy permitted by the 1995 ACI Code.
- Author(s)Albert J. Gouwens,David P. Gustafson,Edward S. Hoffman
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight730 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1998
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.