All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.87
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.53
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.81
About this product
- DescriptionExtensive numerical methods for computing design sensitivity are included in the text for practical application and software development. The numerical method allows integration of CAD-FEA-DSA software tools, so that design optimization can be carried out using CAD geometric models instead of FEA models. This capability allows integration of CAD-CAE-CAM so that optimized designs can be manufactured effectively.
- Author BiographyK. K. Choi is a Carver Professor of Mechanical Engineering at The University of Iowa. He teaches in the Mechanical and Industrial Engineering and the Applied Mathematical and Computational Sciences departments, and is a researcher in the Center for Computer-Aided Design. He has authored numerous publications and has twice won the ASME Best Paper Award. N. H. Kim is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at the University of Florida. His research area is in structural design optimization, design sensitivity analysis, nonlinear structural mechanics, structural-acoustics, and the mesh-free method. Both authors are members of several industry organizations including the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, the Korean-American Scientists and Engineers Association and the International Society for Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization.
- Author(s)Kyung K. Choi,Nam-Ho Kim
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/12/2004
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note134 black & white illustrations, 48 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1830 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.