All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionSummarizing major concepts and key points, this book tests students' kwledge of the principal theories in structural and stress analysis. Its main feature is helping students to understand the subject by asking and answering conceptual questions. Each chapter begins with a summary of key issues and relevant formulas. A 'key points' review identifies important concepts which are essential for students' understanding of the chapter. Numerical examples are used to illustrate these concepts and demonstrate the application of the formulas. A short discussion of the problem is provided, before the solution is revealed, to ensure that students kw t only how but also why a formula should be used.
- Author BiographyJianqiao Ye is Professor of Mechanical Engineering at Lancaster University, UK, and a Fellow of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers.
- Author(s)Jianqiao Ye
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/02/2008
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/02/2017
- Content Note19 black & white tables, 296 black & white line drawings
- Weight426 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.