Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionBy gathering institutional details on funding and health research systems in a comparative perspective, Structure and Dynamics of Health Research and Public Funding offers, for the first time, a comprehensive and systematic view of the options and restrictions to which scientists, clinicians and administrators are subject when seeking to establish a productive health research enterprise. The Structure and Dynamics of Health Research and Public Funding provides the reader with a comparative institutional analysis of problems of application in health research. In assessing the cognitive, social and institutional structuring of health research, explanations for the origin and variation of problems are presented. The study extensively discusses the capacities of funding agencies to contribute to a higher practical diffusion of health research kwledge. It is thus addressed to all individuals and institutions who are involved in the promotion of, or are concerned with, the future of health research.
- Author(s)Dietmar Braun
- Date of Publication31/03/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight338 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.