All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first volume in the HPNA Palliative Nursing Series, Structure and Processes of Care provides an overview of palliative nursing care, reviews National Consensus Project guidelines, and offers tools for initiating and maintaining palliative care programs. The content of the concise, clinically-focused volumes in the HPNA series prepares nurses for certification exams as well as quick-reference in daily practice. Plentiful tables, figures, and practical tools such as assessment instruments, pharmacology tables, and patient teaching points make these volumes useful resources for nurses.
- Author BiographyBetty R. Ferrell is the Director and Professor of Nursing Research and Education in the Department of Population Sciences at City of Hope National Medical Center in Duarte, California.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleHPNA Palliative Nursing Manuals
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight194 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byBetty R. Ferrell
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.