All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book Structure and Properties of Solid State Materials covers mainly the designing aspects of materials, based on the requisite properties and applications. This book also includes some aspects of modern materials especially that of carbon na-materials, materials for energy storage applications and catalytic materials which are of relevance to industrial practice. The text is suitable for undergraduate courses. The style has been kept as simple as possible, so that the text can be assimilated without any formal teaching. This book may also appeal to the modern day scientists making new materials for the devices on hand.
- Author BiographyB. Viswanathan.: Department of Chemistry Indian Institute of Technology Madras
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byB. Viswanathan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.