All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStructure for Architects explains the fundamental structural concepts required for architects and architectural techlogists using a highly illustrated approach and real-world examples. With an intuitive, easy-to-read and graphically-friendly format, Structure for Architects is meant for the visual thinker and those that think conceptually. The intuitive approach demystifies structural principles by showing them in the context of everyday situations. Eschewing complicated mathematics, just eugh technical information is presented so the reader will t be intimidated by detailed engineering.
- Author BiographyRamsey Dabby is Chief Architect for the New York City Fire Department and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Architecture at New York City College of Technology (CUNY). He is a registered architect in New York and New Jersey with forty years of architectural experience in the private and public sectors. Ashwani Bedi is a Structural Engineer with the New York City Department of Design and Construction and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Structures at both New York City College of Technology (CUNY) and New York University. In addition to being a professional engineer in New York, New Jersey, and Maryland, he is also a Chartered Engineer in India. He has more than twenty years of varied engineering experience with acclaimed national and international consulting firms in the fields of structural design, CAD, and computer-aided analysis.
- Author(s)Ashwani Bedi,Ramsey Dabby
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/04/2012
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteill
- Weight860 g
- Width219 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.