All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the last decade, the U.S. Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations has presented case histories showing how financial institutions, law firms, accountants, and others have designed and implemented complex financial structures to take advantage of and, at times, abuse or violate U.S. tax statutes, securities regulations, and accounting rules. This book offers yet ather detailed case study of how two financial institutions -- Deutsche Bank AG and Barclays Bank PLC -- developed structured financial products called MAPS and COLT, two types of basket options, and sold them to one or more hedge funds, including Renaissance Techlogies LLC and George Weiss Associates, that used them to avoid federal taxes and leverage limits on buying securities with borrowed funds.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight402 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byLenora Osborne
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.80Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.