All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe Structures for Strategy Operations Plan is a strategy-crafting tool ideal for Ops management planning. This formula is of specific interest to professional career operations managers to use as a comprehensive checklist in addressing operations issues. OPERATIONS PLANNING is to do with world class comparison in regard to techlogical invation, the optimal use of resources, logistics, distribution and supply chain management. Focus is on quality-driven outcomes produced efficiently within stringent safety regimes all competitively geared. Useful for the: *SBU/General/Corporate Manager *Small Business Owner *Entrepreneur ...seeking to ensure that the brand they manage is deployed with the best results. The unique design of the framework templates and methodology, utilized throughout the planning format, provides a pathway towards a process, procedures and profitability refinement.
- Author BiographyALLEN H. MUNRO was born in South Africa and holds an MBA in Strategic Marketing from the University of Hull in Great Britain. He is the founder and managing director of Strategic Encounters (Australia) Pty Ltd & Strategic Encounters CC South Africa. He resides permanently in Sydney, Australia, and retains family interests in both South Africa and Australia. Allen has a long history in prime consulting assignments within medium and large organizations in the United Kingdom, South Africa and Australia in the ?eld of strategic planning, strategy execution and senior executive training. He dedicates much of his time to the development of post- graduate entrepreneurs as a part time lecturer and mentor.
- Author(s)Allen H Munro
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width154 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.