All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStructuring Events presents a vel semantic theory of lexical aspect for anyone interested in the study of verb meanings. * Provides an introduction to aspectual classes and aspectual distinctions. * Utilizes case studies to present a vel semantic theory of lexical aspect and compare it with alternative theories. * Useful for students and scholars in semantics and syntax as well as the neighboring fields of pragmatics and philosophy of language.
- Author BiographySusan Rothstein is Professor of Linguistics at Bar--Ilan University. She has published widely on such issues as syntax, semantics, and the syntax--semantics interface. She is author of Predicates and Their Subjects (2000), and editor of Events and Grammar (1998) and Perspectives on Phrase Structure: Heads and Licensing (1991).
- Author(s)Susan Deborah Rothstein
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2003
- Series TitleExplorations in Semantics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note7 illustrations
- Weight388 g
- Width179 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.