Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough there have been two main perspectives on the nature of music through systematic and cultural musicology, music informatics has emerged as an interdisciplinary research area which provides a different idea on the nature of music through computer techlogies. Structuring Music through Markup Language: Designs and Architectures offers a different approach to music by focusing on the information organization and the development of XML-based language. This book aims to offer a new set of tools on for practical implementations and a new investigation into the theory of music.
- Author(s)Jacques Steyn
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationHershey, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight924 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.