Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $23.24
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis is our most widely adopted classroom management book. It provides an overview of what teaching is all about--focusing on the important management skills every teacher needs. A unique feature of the book's practical approach is the use of scripts that outline specifically how to teach students the various procedures. Ultimately students learn to manage their own behavior without depending on teacher supervision. The authors stress that these procedures will help prevent problem behaviors, keep students on task, and make the best use of everyone's time and energy.
- Author(s)JoAnn Radicchi,Leslie Deutchman,Lynne C. Rosellini,Stan C. Paine
- PublisherResearch Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/01/1983
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationIL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notesamples
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.