All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.52
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.52
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers a bright debut about forming a band, falling in love and facing the truth. Music is in Sammy's blood. His grandfather was a jazz musician and Sammy's band could be huge one day - if they don't self-destruct first. Winning the upcoming Battle of the Bands would justify all the band's compromises and reassure Sammy that his life's dream could be a reality. But practices are hard to schedule when Sammy's grandfather is sick and getting worse, his mother is too busy to help either of them and his best friend may want to be his girlfriend. When everything in his life seems to be headed for major catastrophe, will his music be eugh to keep him together? Told in a voice that's honest, urgent and hilarious, Sammy's story will resonate t only with teenage musicians but anyone who ever sat up all night listening to a favourite CD, wondering if they'll ever find their place in the world.
- Author BiographyThis is Jon Skovron's first book. He was lives in Washington, DC with his wife and children. Before writing he used to be an actor; now he writes technical manuals to support his fiction writing. Find out more about him - including his favourite music and what he's listening to now - on his website, www.jonnyskov.com.
- Author(s)Jon Skovron
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2009
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Interest Age14 and up
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.