All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDelightful chaos ensues when a young boy gets his kite stuck up a tree in this laugh-out-loud new picture book from award-winning, internationally best-selling author-illustrator Oliver Jeffers! Floyd gets his kite stuck up a tree. He throws up his shoe to shift it, but that gets stuck too. So he throws up his other shoe and that gets stuck, along with...a ladder, a pot of paint, the kitchen sink, an orang-utan and a whale, amongst other things! Will Floyd ever get his kite back? A hilarious book with a wonderful surprise ending.
- Author BiographyOliver Jeffers graduated from The University of Ulster in 2001 with First Class honours. His outstanding talent has been recognised by several high-profile awards, including the Nestle Children's Book Prize Gold Award. 'Lost and Found' animation was broadcast on Channel 4. Oliver lives and works in Brookyln, New York.
- PrizesShortlisted for Roald Dahl Funny Prize: The Funniest Book for Children Aged Six and Under 2012 and CBI Book of the Year Award 2012 and Galaxy National Book Awards: National Book Tokens Children's Book of the Year 2011.
- Author(s)Oliver Jeffers
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width232 mm
- Height318 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Oliver Jeffers
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.63
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.15Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.50Trending at AU $45.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.