Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionThe STUDENT COURSE GUIDE FOR THE WRITER'S CIRCLE, Third Edition, is for exclusive use with the Dallas TeleLearning course, The Writer's Circle. An integral component to the course, the Student Course Guide acts as a bridge between the two other resources that make up the course--The Writer's Circle video series and THE COMPOSITION OF EVERYDAY LIFE 4E text. Designed for students, each chapter in this booklet outlines the lesson goals and objectives, provides guidelines for assignments found in THE COMPOSITION OF EVERYDAY LIFE and features additional enrichment activities that assist students as they begin to write.
- Author(s)Diane Martin
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle & Heinle Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Weight363 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.