All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis manual parallels the main text, THE SKILLED HELPER. The manual allows you to complete self-development exercises as well as practice communication skills and each of the steps of the model in private before using them in actual face-to-face helping interactions with others.
- Author BiographyGerard Egan, Ph.D., is Emeritus Professor of Psychology and Organizational Studies at Loyola University of Chicago. He has written over a dozen books and currently writes in the areas of communication, counseling, business and organization effectiveness, management development, leadership, the management of innovation and change, and organization politics and culture. He also conducts workshops in these areas both in the United States and abroad and is a consultant at a variety of companies and institutions worldwide.
- Author(s)Gerard Egan,Ron Larson
- PublisherCengage Learning Australia
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSouth Melbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintCengage Learning Australia
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight316 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.