All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour guide to financing a university education Navigating the intricacies of financing a UK education can make even the most composed parents and students lose their cool. Luckily, Student Financing For Dummies helps take some of the pain out of the struggle and offers everything you need in one place to put a money management plan in place and finance a university education. Packed with accessible guidance from authors throughout the UK who work with students and policy experts, it provides unique, sound and detailed financial advice to help students and their families manage money while at school. Taking the guesswork out of the student-finance process and saving you countless hours of searching on the Internet, this friendly, plain-English guide helps you navigate applying for student finance, student loans and grants, makes sense of subject-specific income like the NHS, Teacher Training and Social Work and more. And after the money is in place, you'll discover how to establish a financial plan to make sure the money lasts from term to term and through the entire time at uni. * Covers student finance in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland * Provides all the options for obtaining finance, loans and more * Gives students and parents tips on which credit options to watch out for * Offers expert advice on ongoing student finance support, managing income and expenditure and working during study Take the worry out of financing your education and focus on your studies with the help of Student Finance For Dummies.
- Author BiographyPhil Davis is Head of Student Advice & Learning Development at Bishop Grosseteste University and former Chairperson of the National Association of Student Money Advisers (NASMA). Has worked in Higher Education student services for 15 years.
- Author(s)Phil Davis
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/02/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight484 g
- Width141 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementUK ed
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.99Trending at AU $22.08
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.