All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionMeant for those who teach, study or are interested in crimilogy and the criminal justice systems of the UK. This book offers a critical introduction and considers issues in criminal justice, focusing on conceptions of crime and conflict resolutions, as well as introducing to researching criminal justice.
- Author BiographyAbout the Editors: John Muncie is Professor of Criminology and Co-Director of the International Centre for Comparative Criminological Research at the Open University. David Wilson is Professor of Criminology at the University of Central England, Birmingham. Both have also contributed chapters. The Contributors: Nadia Joanne Britton, Sheffield University; Gemma Buckland, Senior Policy Officer at Rainier; Barry Goldson, University of Liverpool; Lynn Hancock, Open University; Anthea Hucklesby, University of Leeds, Gordon Hughes, Open University; Yvonne Jewkes, University of Hull; Gerry Johnstone, University of Hull; Wayne Morrison, Queen Mary College, University of London.; Mike Nash, University of Portsmouth; Anne Reuss, University of Abertay; Douglas Sharp, University of Central England, Birmingham; Joe Sim, Liverpool John Moores University; Basia Spalek, University of Birmingham; Sandra Walklate, Manchester Metropolitan University; Dave Whyte, University of Leeds; Emma Wincup, University of Kent; Graham Wright, University of Central England, Birmingham.
- Author(s)David Wilson,John Muncie
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/06/2004
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.