Student Lab Manual for Argument-Driven Inquiry in Life Science: Lab Investigations for Grades 6-8 by Patrick J. Enderle, Jonathon Grooms, Leeanne K. Gleim, Victor Sampson, Sherry A. Southerland, Ellen Granger, Ashley Murphy, Melanie Hester, Ruth Bickel (Paperback, 2016)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionAre you interested in using argument-driven inquiry for middle school lab instruction but aren't sure how to do it? You aren't alone. Argument-Driven Inquiry in Life Science is a one-stop source of expertise, advice, and investigations, with the information and materials you need to start using this method right away. The book includes 20 field-tested labs that cover molecules and organisms, ecosystems, biological evolution, and heredity. They give your students an opportunity to design their own methods, develop models, collect and analyze data, generate arguments, and critique claims and evidence. Student Lab Manual for Argument-Driven Inquiry in Life Science provides the student materials you need to guide your students through these investigations. With lab details, student handouts, and safety information, your students will be ready to start investigating.
- Author(s)Ashley Murphy,Ellen Granger,Jonathon Grooms,Leeanne K. Gleim,Melanie Hester,Patrick J. Enderle,Ruth Bickel,Sherry A. Southerland,Victor Sampson
- PublisherNational Science Teachers Association
- Date of Publication30/05/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Science Teachers Association
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.