All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionIs your student ministry healthy? This is a question every student minister has asked. It s a question that brings both anger and tears. You are growing in numbers, but something just didn t feel right. It doesn't feel healthy. This is the there must be more to student ministry than this moment. Regardless of your ministry context, church size, demination, or years of experience, it is possible for you to have a healthy student ministry. The three essentials, explained by author Ben Trueblood, will lead you to that very thing. Student Ministry that Matters gives you and your leaders a framework to answer this question, Is my student ministry healthy? and help you highlight areas of improvement as you seek to lead a student ministry focused on health.
- Author BiographyBen Truebloodserves as the Director of Student Ministry for LifeWay Christian Resources and has served the local church as a student pastor for fourteen years. In addition to his role at LifeWay Ben is involved in training, consulting, and speaking to student ministries throughout the U.S.Ben and his wife Kristen have four young children, and reside in Nashville, TN.
- Author(s)Ben Trueblood
- PublisherBroadman & Holman Publishers
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.